Tuesday 15 May 2012

Welcome to OooNails. I'm new to blogging, but I hope to share my designs, hints and tips to fello nail polish adicts.
So I saw this tag and because I am all about the nails I thought I would have this as my first post. Enjoy, comment and as always paint your nails. JJ

1. What is your favourite nail polish company?
Ooo good first question... I'm going to have to go with BarryM I have all their colours and they are so vibrant and long wearing!
2. Glitter or no glitter?
I love a little bit of glitter, normally within nail art. All over is a bit of a pain to get off. I prefer a solid colour.
3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
This is a tricky one, I love them all really. OPI have gorgeous colours and sets too but at £11 per bottle they make my purse ache. Essie have a lovely finish but I am not as keen on their colour range, sorry :s China Glaze have the cutest specials and I adore their colours too and much more affordable so I'm going to go with China Glaze.
4. When do you change your nail polish?
As often as possible, unless I am doing a last test, which isn't often, because I can't cope with having my nails the same colour for too long.
5. What’s your favourite colour on your nails?
These are getting harder, I think on my nails a nice bright teal colour. It just goes nicely with my skin tone. I am up for trying any colour and I will wear them despite what they look like on my nails if I like the colour. Rebel.
6. Darks or brights?
BRIGHTS! These go better with me, I'm a cheery gal.
7. What are you wearing on your nails right at this moment?
Currently doing a last test on 17 Cosmetics' Lasting Fix, Juicy. Day 3 at the moment and so desperate for a change.
8. Matte nails, in or out?
Hmmm. I'm going with...out FOR NOW. Bright shiny colours are in for this Summer. Bold and colourful! I think that matte colours can look lovely, especially at a business meeting but I never really wear them myself.
9. French Manicure?
I've had one done, and sometimes do them myself too. They look lovely, and make your nails look so healthy.
10. Favourite Summer colours?
Brights and pastels are great. Alternating between the two is the way for me. Sometimes a softer colour can look just as good as a bright one.

No comments:

Post a Comment